Tuesday 10 February 2009

Lets Crunch!!!

Struggling to tie your laces? (or even see them?)

Tired of exploding belts?


Ashamed in the showers?


Sounds like you need to be doing the Two Hundred Sit Ups plan.

Having made it half way through the penultimate week of the One Hundred Push Ups plan (I will point out that I haven't actually done 100 yet but I'm banking on it all coming together in the next 10 days!), I am now seeking a new challenge. And yes, it is crunches.

Same applies as with the Push Ups - carry out the initial test & see where to start & away you go. I managed 40, but only because it said 0 - 37 was 'poor' & refused to be poor - I am an athlete!!! Felt sick afterwards.

Incidently - ignore the image above, you are allowed to keep your skin & arms on whilst doing them.

Log on & see how you get on....

http://www.twohundredsitups.com/

No comments: