Saturday 15 November 2008

Ouch!!!

So, I, Mrs ATHelite, have Supraspinatus tendonitis :-0
That's it for me for swimming and push-ups!! The pain was excruciating, I think I could feel it coming on but hoped it was nothing serious so kept training...I know, I only have myself to blame. Anyway, obviously the pain became unbearable and I had to seek professional advice (David @ www.acephysiotherapy.co.uk ), who told me to take anti inflammatories and ice as much as possible. The pain has subsided as long as I don't raise my arm any higher than my shoulder. I haven't done anything for a couple of days now as I've been pretty tired but looking forward to a couple of hours on the rollers tomorrow. I hope my shoulder doesn't cause me any pain! I'll try a run off the bike too. Should have loads of energy after my three days off!!

No comments: