Thursday 15 November 2012

Power Hour

I am a big advocate of ''To Do Lists'' and always work much better with a bit of pre planned focus. I say 'I' because my usual approach is write up a To Do List & then pass it on to Genevieve who can plough through one of these at an astonishing rate. I find the best way is to write up your list the day before and then have a 'Power Hour' at the start of each day to deal with all the tasks.

We have a lot going on behind the scenes at the moment as we set up the new business. Some of it is fun and some of it is dealing with the administration system - made all the more tricky by being in a new Country. Nevertheless we had a very productive morning this morning and are excited about some of the potential opportunities that we have here.

We are now refuelling our brains & legs before going out on the bikes for an hour or two of probably slightly less power than we produced this morning!!




No comments: