Friday 8 May 2009

Weekend Training

No races on this week (apart from the womens 10k) so we should be good to go with a normal weekend of training.
Any takers for the Saturday Bike? Leave comments here so we can see. Weather looks like it could be ok, Gen is feeling poorly & I am on a recovery day but a couple of people have mentioned going out. 9.00am at the shop.

Sunday longer easy run also on as usual - meet before Langlands Golf Course 9.00am. I will be there & so should a good others. Again, weather looks like it should be ok.

Colin

2 comments:

Jiminy Cricket said...

Hi all
I'll be cycling if ....
I finish marking 100+ test papers!
And
The wind has died down and it's not raining.
I know I'm a fair-weather woosie!!

garethe said...

We set out in sunshine yesterday for a cycle up the a77 - 5mins into the ride the wind began to howl, then the rain and then the sleet . Highlights of the ride a tailwind over the eaglesham moor ( a first for me ) and then a swooping high speed falcon like descent down into the village .Top tips if you see a car about to go through a large puddle at a T junction keep your mouth shut as puddle water is not a recovery drink and bring spare clothes/ towel if you bring your bike to the ride in a car