Friday 17 September 2010

IRONMAN UK

A quick update on the recent e-mail we sent to you all regarding the fact the 2011 UK IRONMAN 70.3 event had just 180 race slots available – as of the end of last week

Since the e-mail went out approx 120 of those race slots have now gone.......so there are just 60 2011 UK IRONMAN 70.3 race slots available.

Once they are gone the 2011 event will close for entries......so if you are still thinking about entering don’t delay any further.....go to http://www.ironmanuk.com/  to access the 2011 UK IRONMAN 70.3 entry form.
See you on the 2011 start line!

1 comment:

Derek Stewart said...

Right that's it, no more slopping around! I'm fed up with these ironman blues. Your blog has focused me on entering the UK 70.3 next year and I am hoping there will be a few from ATHelite. I have also taken the step of registering under ATHelite so the conversion has taken place, assuming you will accept me, and I will no longer be known as the "lane tart". See you in the pool on Friday.