Thursday 3 June 2010

ADIL

Finally.......we're all entered for ADIL

There will be Graeme A, Colin, Alan S, Dawn and myself 'completing' the whole event. Then we have 3 teams as follows;
  • Jack - Swim, Michael - Bike, Alan - Run
  • Martin - Swim, Mandy - Bike, Don - Run
  • Sandy - Swim, Neil - Bike, Billy - Run
Leave a comment if you'd like a pitch reserved at the campsite and I'll get on and book that.
I need to know what nights you're staying and how many folks you're taking.

It is £16 per night for a Tent + car + 2 adults (children under 4 Free. Children 4 -15 £2 per night)

Campsite Tariffs

Colin and I are staying Saturday night and Sunday night.

9 comments:

A.Stirling said...

I need a pitch for the Saturday night only. Cheers

Unknown said...

Hope to make it for the camping and BBQ on Sat night but I'll need book my place closer to the time in case I can't make it.

Graeme said...

pitch for the two nights please

DLK said...

Pitch for Saturday night please.

I have a 2 man tent or I could bring a 6 man tent if anyone needs a space.

Don

athelite said...

DLK, can't you stay Sunday night too?

I think Sandy may be looking for a room (bed/mat/shelter!!!)

CoachAD said...

I will stay Sat and Sun nights. Its going to be traumatic enough sleeping in a tent after all these years without having to share it :-)
Alan D

DLK said...

What is happening on Sunday night that might persuade me to stay on?

I may still be out running on Sunday night of course...

Don

athelite said...

Don - there will a meaty BBQ, juicy Red Wine & wonderful company. Why would you go home?
C.

MandyW said...

Don you have to stay Sunday night, after my bike time you'll just be getting back from your run on time for the BBQ!