Thursday 6 May 2010

Land o’ Burns 10k race, 26th May. 7.30pm

There is a new 10k if anyone fancies it....Colin, Jojo and I are doing it .
Leave a comment if you're entering

More info

Entry form

What they said.....
Thanks for your interest in the Land o’ Burns 10k race.
I would describe the course as basically flat with a couple of gentle ups ( and downs) along the way.
It is indeed a road race and includes beautiful views of Arran ( on a good day) at the start and later on the race passes by the historic Burns cottage.
I expect the course to be pretty quick though this is the first running of this race so have no times yet to compare.
Look forward to seeing you on the 26th May

4 comments:

A.Stirling said...

I might do this as I had to pull out of Troon last night due to generally feeling rubbish. Annoyed, as it seemed to be a nice night for running. This was not supposed to be a rest week!

Dawn said...

if there more fish and chips to be consumed at the pier afterwards then i might be persueded to do it... :-)

athelite said...

what...Dawn running a 10K...this I need to see!!

Unknown said...

I'll have a peice of that if someone can give me a lift back up the road? (I'll need to get the train from Glasgow to Ayr after work)