Wednesday 27 January 2010

AGM - ADIL 27/06/10

A good AGM and a nice turn out, thanks everyone for coming along and supporting the club.

Regarding A Day in the Lakes Sunday June 27th 2010. Entries now open

1.2 mile swim in Ullswater - England's most beautiful lake
56 miles cycle - including the Kirkstone Pass
13 miles run - mix of track, fell and road

Leave a comment if you are doing it on your own, if you want to do it as part of a team and which leg you would prefer.

We can compile teams once we have a list of names.

There is an option to go down on the Saturday night and have a BBQ or if that doesn't suit you can drive down on the Sunday morning (!!) some of us will be staying the Sunday night too. Do what suits you.

12 comments:

athelite said...

I am doing the 70.3 as an individual.

I am driving down on the Saturday and staying Sunday night (weather permitting!!)

G.

Graeme said...

I plan to do an individual,
as long as recover from the one 6 weeks before.

athelite said...

Love it Graeme.....

you're a changed man!

Dawn said...

As social person of the club I will go down and organise the BBQ. :-)

athelite said...

And what about your participation in the event little Dawn?

MandyW said...

And I'll come along as Dawn's support on the BBQ!!!! seriously though if I can do enough training and there's others to complement my ability, would consider either bike or run leg but NOT swim!!!

Unknown said...

I'd be up for the bike leg as part of a team if anyone else wants to do the swim and the run. Probably bring the family down on Sat for a wee camping trip.

athelite said...

I'm doing it as well, obviously
Colin

A.Stirling said...

I'm planning to have a crack at this as an individual. Will probably go down on the sat and travel back Sun night/monday morning.

Dawn said...

ahh Feck it. Count me as doing it as an individual. This is gonnna hurt! Gen I need a training schedule please! Mandy your on BBQ duties :-)

Dawn said...

oh I will drive down on Saturday and set up Athelite camp village and leaving on the monday.

athelite said...

Sandy will do a swim leg