Tuesday 14 October 2008

Pearl Izumi Carbon Glove


The Pittards® Full-Finger provides amazing dexterity with a soft real leather palm and ventilated comfort with moisture wicking Coolmax® back of hand. Durable Pittards® WR 100X leather with PI embossed logo for a performance grip U-Bridge pad placement protects the ulnar nerve while bridging the median nerve Shock absorbing Gel-Lite inserts eliminate road vibration Coolmax® back of hand fabric provides the ultimate in moisture transfer and breathability

Content: Palm: 100% Pittards® Leather Shell Back: 82% Nylon/18% Spandex Wiping Surface: 100% Polyester

What we say

This glove is amazing! I love wearing it. It is so comfortable and it really does absorb the impact from the road...I would not have believed it myself! But it really does work. Before I used to get tired wrists and sometimes they would be sore but I haven't experience that since wearing this glove. I've been wearing the Pearl Izumi Carbon Glove for about 6 months now.

You do pay a little more for this glove but it really is fabulous and worth it. So far my hands haven't been cold once nor, have they over heated! I now don't ride without these gloves.

No comments: