- Swim on your own in a lane of strangers who are doing bizarre kick drills and breast stroke?
- Swim in a Masters group knocking out 50's and 100's, trying to swim at a pace that you will NEVER use in your race?
- Complete drills with no idea why you are doing them, that probably make your swimming worse?
- Go to the pool and swim 2km every time, getting progressively slower as the set progresses?
- Are you constantly knackered in the pool and never seem to get any better?
- Do you tell yourself you are not good enough yet to get help but are really just engraining poor form?
- Develop your Technique as well as your speed & endurance.
- Focus on your own stroke efficiency, propulsion and body position rather than someone elses pace?
- Complete proper drills, know why you are doing them and get corrected if you are not.
- Work on race specific pacing and open water skills such as sighting, drafting etc
- Follow a structured weekly program breaking down all the mechanics of the swim stroke.
- Receive continual observation & stroke correction guidance.
- Become more efficient and get faster as a result.
Seems like a no-brainer doesn't it?
Our new Stroke Correction Swim Clinic block starts on January 12th 2014.
Dates; Most Sundays starting January 12th, 2014
Session Dates are as follows;
Jan; 12th, 19, 26th. Feb; 2nd, 9th, 23rd. Mar; 2nd, 23rd, 30th, Apr; 6th, 13th, May; 4th, 11th, 25th.
Why not every Sunday? Pool is subject to closure during College holidays.
Time; Each session is 90 minutes. 10.30am - 12.00pm.
Where; St Andrews College, 15800 Yonge St, Aurora ON L4G 3H7
Suitability; Suitable for all Triathletes & regular Freestyle fitness Swimmers as long as you can swim 200 m freestyle continuously. Swim at your own pace & ability - don't worry about being too slow, we adjust the sessions accordingly for all abilities. We swim between 1- 4km depending on ability.
Cost; Pre-book online for individual sessions or blocks;
1 session (pre booked) $21,
14 sessions (Jan-May 2014 inclusive) $272.
Drop in (pay at the pool) $25 per session.
There will always be 2 Coaches Pool Side so everyone will receive corrective feedback & guidance throughout the session.
To ensure everyone receives our attention, numbers are limited.
Don't be disappointed - sign up today and commit to improving your swimming next year!!